HMA University – NLP Selling
Discover how Ken’s experience as a prison guard, stockbroker, hypnotherapist, and keen observer of human behavior helped him unlock the secrets of unconscious decision-making strategies. Ken discovered that a prospect is like a safe; to unlock the sale, you have to know not just the numbers but also their order and their importance.
These proven techniques sound like magic, but they actually work. Many of Ken’s clients have gone from the bottom rung of sales in their offices to the top in only a month! Some have increased sales five-fold. Learn how you, too, can uncover and capitalize upon the unconscious decision-making process we all use.
HERE’S WHAT THE UNLOCK THE BUYING CODE SYSTEM WILL DO FOR YOU:
You’ll gain an understanding of Unconscious Decision Making Process to Make the Sale: One of the most powerful money making secrets known to man.
Questions or problems, 24 Hour help when you need it. Don’t hesitate to text or call 858-692-9461 or contact us.
01 – Welcome To NLP Selling Workbook, MP3 Downloads, and Online Audio Lessons
This is a full training on how to take a prospect through the HMA Opportunity Analysis.
This training can be applied and used for any phone or direct face to face sales.
You’ll want to make a folder on your desktop and name it: “The Code”.
02 – The Psychology of Selling Consulting Services And Project Work
Ken Ellsworth is an expert in hidden persuasion sales techniques, a master at detecting people’s psychological motivation for buying a product or service.
And in this interview, he tells you how to use the underlying psychological needs to create potent sales messages that appeal to the target and produce customers. I guarantee that you will be as amazed by the power of subtle sales messages as I was.
Discover how Ken’s experience as a prison guard, stockbroker, hypnotherapist, and keen observer of human behavior helped him unlock the secrets of unconscious decision-making strategies. Ken discovered that a prospect is like a safe: to unlock the sale, you have to know not just the numbers but also their order, their importance.
These proven techniques sound like magic, but they actually work: many of Ken’s clients have gone from the bottom rung of sales in their offices to the top in only a month! Some have increased sales five-fold. Learn how you, too, can uncover and capitalize upon the unconscious decision-making process we all use.
You will learn out how to:
- Tap into people’s natural decision-making process by eliciting step-by-step psychological, decision-making strategies.
- Establish rapport instantly with customers by matching and mirroring their gestures, language, tonality, even their breathing patterns.
- Avoid the biggest mistake salesmen make when they use their own unconscious strategy instead of that of the customers.
- Determine and employ the prospect’s code words,
theirprecise, personal meaning, and most importantly, their priority.
- Refine code words into emotionally charged hot buttons and covertly incorporate them in your opportunity analysis to create motivational keys.
- Cut down the sales cycle dramatically by focusing on your client’s subtle cues.
- And much, much more!
Once you’ve learned to map their unconscious, you can throw away your scripts and traditional selling closes.
All your reasons for buying scripts become unnecessary and obsolete.
Listen and learn how you can tap the power of the unconscious. I dig deep trying to get as much step by step information from him for you to try his method in your consulting practice without having to buy his course.
So get ready, this is something, that you’ll want to try at once in your next opportunity analysis. Let me know if it works for you. Enjoy the interview. Below this recording is Ken’s full system for taking a prospect through the opportunity analysis. This was something that I sold separately for hundreds of dollars. Now it’s available with your HMA training.
03 – Lesson One: How To Unlock The Buying Strategy
Imagine how easy selling would be if prospects would just tell you exactly what to say to get them to make a purchase. You don’t have to imagine anymore because this system by Ken Ellsworth does exactly that. And in this audio, you’ll hear the basics of that strategy.
According to Ken’s research, people use “buying codes” when they make purchases. These codes are the exact steps used when forming the decision to buy, and unlocking them involves not only saying the right things but also saying them in the right order.
And through a series of carefully crafted questions, Ken’s method has people unknowingly revealing their buying codes. Selling has never been easier.
Key Concepts From Lesson One:
- How Ken’s system works and what you’ll need to do to get started.
- Why you’ll want to practice this system on your friends and family before you try it on prospects – and how to do that.
- How to look for the unconscious physical feedback cues that will let you know you’ve gotten their code right.
- What criteria people must meet before you can sell them anything.
The way most people sell is wrong, but fortunately, it’s not hard to rethink your selling strategy. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that.
04 – Lesson Two: How To Get Your Prospects Prepped And Ready
In order for prospects to be influenced by the system, they have to be in the right frame of mind. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to get them there.
Because the brain is contextual when it comes to buying, it’s important that you get prospects to recreate specific, enjoyable, purchasing experiences. And Ken explains how to do this. This step is crucial to your success and should not be skipped or underestimated. It also must be done exactly right.
Key Concepts From Lesson Two:
- The most important question to ask your prospects that must be said word-for-word.
- How to draw a map of your prospects’ buying strategies
- How to prevent yourself from contaminating and ruining the process.
Once you have your prospects prepped and ready to go, you’ll easily be able to pull out the code words you need to uncover their buying strategies.
05 – Lesson Three: How To Find And Decipher Code Words
The meat and potatoes of the system is in finding your prospects’ code words so that you can use them in the right sequence. And believe it or not, your prospects will tell you their code words if you ask them. They’ll also tell you the order they go in. You just need to train yourself to listen for the answers. And in this audio, you’ll hear exactly how to do that.
Key Concepts From Lesson Three:
- How to get your prospect to tell you every last part of their buying strategy.
- How to get prospects to be as specific as possible when defining what each code word means to them.
- Pitfalls to avoid that will contaminate the process.
The best part of the system is that Ken’s questioning process actually makes prospects feel comfortable and at-ease with the buying experience, like someone has finally come along who cares about what they’re looking for.
06 – Lesson Four: The Key To Locating Your Prospects’ Motivation Keys
Motivation keys are what propel people to action. But since each person has a different set of them, you’ll need to test to see what motivates each prospect individually. And in this audio you’ll hear how to find out what kind of person your prospect is so that you can determine what will call them to action.
Determining Factors Covered In Lesson Four:
- Does your prospect answer in “toward” or “away” language?/li>
- Is your prospect a “procedures” or “options” kind of person?
- Are they “internal” or “external?”
- Do they notice things that are the same or different?
After you listen to Audio Four, you will begin to notice the different types of people and the different ways they are motivated. This is an important step, and once you master it, it may affect the way you talk to everyone, from your spouse to your boss.
07 – Lesson Five: How To Use Your Prospect’s Buying Code Once You’ve Got It
After you’ve figured out your prospect’s buying code, you’ll need to know how to present it to them in just the right way. Although this finishing step is simple, it takes a bit of psycho-linguistics.
Ken calls this the “convincer mode,” and it involves determining the kind of sensory system your prospect prefers along with the psychology of language that will motivate it.
Key Concepts From Lesson Five:
- How to talk to your prospect once you’ve figured out their sensory system.
- Additional tips that will get people excited about the sale.
- How to look for nonverbal signs from your prospect that you’re doing everything right.
Although every prospect has a different buying code, you should be able to figure them out within the course of a short conversation. But like anything else, it’s going to take a little bit of practice to perfect it.
08 – Lesson Six: Hear The Buying Code System In Action
Below is a short 10 minute workshop Ken did demonstrating the system for real. Ken is using this strategy as if he was selling jewelry. The sound is not as good as the recordings, but you should not have a problem hearing it. Enjoy!