HMA University – Police Pens
It seems like yesterday that I was making and selling pens from my one bedroom apartment in Pacific Beach in San Diego California back in 1996.
But first, what is an ID Pen?
An ID Pen is a pen or marker that has a clear invisible ink that is used to mark items covertly.
The only way one can see the mark after the ink dries is by shining a UV (Ultra Violet) light on the mark.
Then you’ll see your writing or mark glow like a Christmas tree.
There are hundreds of commercial, industrial and retail markets and applications for this easy to make
Here are a few unique features & benefits:
With the ID Pen, you can permanently label all of your equipment, electronics, and property with your name, driver’s license number or other identification.
When valuables are stolen and recovered by police, it is difficult, if not impossible, to determine who the owners of the possessions are if serial and model numbers have been stripped off the products.
The special id ink, which is completely invisible, leaves a permanent mark on any surface it is used on. Yet it won’t deface or damage the product and is only visible by UV light.
The pen can be used on all surfaces – cameras, cell phones, computers, TVs, bikes, guns, collectibles, coins, documents, jewelry, tools and so much more.
Traditionally, vibrating engravers have been used in the past. Although they will permanently etch a permanent yet visible id to a product, these marketing are unsightly and reduce the resale value of items for future sales. Engravers are too costly to load out and difficult to use making them limited in their use.
Photo from 1996 in my one bedroom apartment in 2626 Grand Ave San Diego. Meet Enrique, one of my workers boxing up 100 count retail displays of pens.
For over 17 years, I’ve been quietly making and selling ID pens from my home. And the amazing thing is, I still have other accounts that have been ordering from me for the all these years. In all, I’ve assembled and sold well over a half a million pens.
I’m not actively working the business now because I have my web business going strong. But if you need a plan B and have always wanted some kind of little home business, this is one that you should at least investigate further.
You do not need any machinery or technical know how to do this business. You’ll have a product with virtually no competition. And your profit margins on these ID pens are insanely huge.
ID Pens can be made and assembled by hand for 17 cents each and they retail for up to $5. Or you can 10 X your money selling wholesale in quantity by the 1000s. I’ll show you exactly how to do it. I’ll show you how to make the pens. I’ll show you how to outsource the assembly if you want to just sell. I’ll show you where to get the parts. And I’ll give you all my letters, audio training and selling systems to do it. And I won’t leave anything out.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET . . .
01 – Invisible Ink Marketing System – 16 Secrets To Get You More ID Pen Customers In A Month Than Most Currently Get All Year
A 173-Page PDF Document That Includes:
* 3 Certificates Worth $200 EACH to have your questions about the ID Pen System Product Answered
* 8 Certificates Worth $200 EACH to have your own ID Pen Marketing Material Critiqued
* MODULE 1 – Why 99% Of Most Advertising & Marketing Doesn’t Work…And What Does Work! – 9 pages
* MODULE 2 – The Lifetime Value Of A Customer – Your “Marketing Edge” – 5 pages
* MODULE 3 – The Master Success Formula How To Grow Your Pen Business Exponentially – 4 pages
* MODULE 4 – Your Marketing Message” The Unique Selling Proposition – 7 pages
* MODULE 5 – Your Plan of Action – 4 pages
* MODULE 6 – DIRECT MARKETING Secrets
* Secret #1 – Create A Cash Flow Surge With Customer Reactivation – 7 pages
* Secret #2 – How To Use Two-Step Classified & Small Display Ads – 10 pages
* Secret #3 – How To Make A Fortune With Free Recorded Messages – 6 pages
* Secret #4 – How To Use FREE Reports To Get Prospects Calling You! – 30 pages
* Secret #5 – The Little Known Secret Of The Direct Marketing Masters – The Multi-Step Follow Up Sequence – 17 pages
* Secret #6 – How To Use Attention “Grabbers” To Make Your Letters Virtually Jump Out And Grab Your Prospect’s Attention – 3 pages
* Secret #7 – Mock Checks And Vouchers – 3 pages
* Secret #8 – How To Use Yellow Stick-On Notes To Personalize Your Promotions And Boost Response – 2 pages
* Secret #9 – The Little Known Direct Marketing Secret That Increases Response From Untested Mailing Lists While Reducing Costs – 8 pages
* Secret #10 – The Simple Way To Get Referrals, Leads and a Boatload of Customers With Template Letters – 1 page
* Secret #11 – The Secret Of Getting Publicity To Position You As An Expert And Generate Hot Qualified Leads – 9 pages
* Secret #12 – The New Customer Welcome Kit – 3 pages
* Secret #13 – Maximizing Your Back End – 2 pages
* Secret #14 – Joint Ventures, Invisible Inks & Black Lights – 9 pages
* Secret #15 – How To Milk Reverse Joint Ventures Like A Cash Cow – 2 pages
* Secret #16 – TEST, TEST, TEST! – 2 pages
* BONUS – The 17 Universal Principles Of Achievement By Napoleon Hill
02 – Your Question-And-Answer Guide To Making Money At Home With Your Own Specialty Pen Business
Because ID pens are cheap and easy to make, the profit margins are huge and so are the possibilities. That’s why I still make and sell them today – with recurring clients, the money can be ongoing and easy.
So in this three-part audio, you’ll hear an interview I did with a couple of entrepreneurs who currently own their own cleaning business but are looking into other opportunities as well.
They like the idea of making pens because it’s a quick, easy, and profitable business you can do in your spare time. But they have a lot of questions about the best ways to get started, and this 96-minute audio and accompanying 31-page PDF Transcript explains it all.
Part One: How The Business Works:
There are basically four different pens I’ve promoted – invisible ink, redeye reduction, and vanishing ink. I’ve always run my pen business from home using just the Internet, a telephone, email, fax and the physical mail, and I can help you do that too.
So in Part One, you’ll hear a layout of the entire process – from sending out press releases to preparing your product samples.
You’ll also hear…
* The often-overlooked ways to find clients
* What it means to become a licensee of the program – what you get
* The best ways to collect your prospects’ contact information
* Key strategies for mailing product samples what envelope works best and what to include with every sample
Part Two: The Ins And Outs (And Ups And Downs)
Every business has its headaches, even the ones where you’re the boss, setting your own hours and working from home. And the pen business is no different. It’s a cinch to do, but you’ll still have to pack, ship and make the pens. So in Part two, you’ll hear what to expect in a typical workday.
You’ll also hear…
* The almost fool-proof areas for marketing the pens
* Exactly what to expect when your orders come in
* The “insider Secrets” of how I keep all my different pens organized
* What size point-tip works best for each pen, and what color I use for the plug and barrel too
Part Three: Sales And Marketing
I’ve used many different pen promotions and press releases over the years, and I’ve made copies of the ones that have worked the best. So in Part Three, you’ll learn . . .
* A “can’t miss” way for displaying and packaging your pens
* The most important things to know when ordering parts
* The “real life” sales and marketing support you’ll receive
* All about importing to Canada
Selling pens from your own home is an easy way to make extra cash and is probably one of the most attractive smaller business opportunities around.
They’re simple to make and to market. But the best part about them is: they’re a consumable product, so you’ll get reorders without even trying. And because of this audio answers just about every question you could possibly have about the business, it’s your perfect first step.
03 – Question and Answer Session With Mr. Scott Nickerson
Here it is a 14-minute recorded conversation and accompanying 9-page transcript with Scott Nickerson.
Incredibly Easy Ways To Make Money In The Pen Business
When it comes to business, there’s no right or wrong way to make money. What works for one person may not work for someone else, so it’s a good idea to keep an open mind, think creatively and just have fun with it.
This is an interview I did with a new pen licensee named Scott. Scott works in the insurance industry and is looking for ways to merge his pen business with his existing one to make twice the money. He’s got a lot of ideas, so we explore some of those, and also a few he hasn’t thought of yet.
One area that always seems to work for the pen business is joint venturing. So we go over some of the key strategies and benefits of building those kinds of alliances. But I don’t want you to feel like you’re limited to my ways alone.
In fact, I encourage you to think about your own interests and options, and in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that.
You’ll Also Hear…
* Almost fool-proof ways for marketing to convenience stores, police stations, and insurance agencies
* The number one rule you must follow when selling pens to children
* A special way to fold the flaps of your pen packaging that makes displaying the pens easy and attractive
* Exploding the myth about liability insurance
* All the details about using the pens to generate leads and make money on the back-end
From promotional products to joint ventures, there’s a huge market for pens, so you should be able to find an area that interests you, and run with it.
And in this audio, we explore many of those possibilities.
04 – Your Step-By-Step Training Module For Making Money In The Pen Business
Here is a detailed 74-minute sales training audio session with Wayne on how to sell id pens by phone. If you’re like most people, you’re probably worried you won’t be able to find prospects or create accounts very easily when you first start out in the pen business.
But it’s actually a pretty simple process that can be done right from home. All you need is a little training, and that’s where this audio comes in.
In it, you’ll hear me walk a new licensee named Wayne through all the steps in real time. We look up clients using nothing but a simple Internet search. Then we call contacts, hook prospects, and go over preparing samples all in just a couple of minutes each.
And when Wayne followed up with the prospects we called, he ended up landing two out of four of them – with the other two still being possibilities.
And you’ll hear exactly how he did it.
You’ll Also Hear …
• A word-for-word script for selling pens in under 2 minutes
• The “big lie” about telling the truth – learn how being honest and upfront with prospects may actually work to your advantage
• A simple 3-second trick for packaging your samples that will leave your prospects instantly impressed
• The one best way to keep track of all your accounts in a database
• How to find overlooked markets for selling ID pens
• The almost automatic way to get called back whenever you leave a message
The best part about this audio is that once you hear how simple it is to sell pens, you’ll realize you can easily train someone else to do it for you. This is exactly how I’ve run my red eye pen business for years – and I’ve sold more than 500,000 pens over the years with little effort.
I think you’ll be pretty surprised at how simple it is to land solid accounts right away.
05 – Like It Or Not… Your Pen Business Is Going To Grow Without You Even Trying Coaching Call With Gene Parker
Gene Parker called me wanting to know what I felt was the best way for him to market his id pens.
29-minute audio interview and accompanying 14-page transcript,
With ID pens, you’ll never just be selling the pens themselves (unless you choose to do that) because this business includes many other streams of income that will naturally pop up as you progress along – such as pen manufacturing, ink fulfillment, and UV light sales.
So in this 40-minute audio with Gene, we go over those streams of additional income and how to make the most of them.
Although Gene is very interested in becoming a licensee, he still has a lot of questions before taking the plunge. So you’ll hear me go over those questions along with a breakdown of the profit margins for each aspect of the pen business and the best ways to get started as soon as possible.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The most certain way to pick a market for selling your pens
• A look into the courses you’ll receive in the ID Pen University
• 2 overlooked elements to consider before pricing your pens
• Key strategies for selling both wholesale and retail
• The one best way to monitor appointment setters in real time – and know for sure they’re really working
• Secret techniques for tailoring your pens to a specific niche market
The reason this business works so well is because the profit margins are huge – you can literally make the pens for pennies and sell them, at wholesale, for 10 times that amount. So even if you’re not interested in any other streams of income, the pens are enough to make it worth your while.
But this interview will give you plenty of ideas and options to think about.
06 – How To Market Your Invisible Ink Pens To The Fundraising And Museum Industries
The best thing about the pen business is that it’s flexible and easy. Mix that with a little creativity, and your possibilities are almost endless. And in this interview, you’ll hear a lot of creative ideas from a new pen licensee named Judy.
Judy’s listened to many of the interviews and has decided she’d like to market her pens to children’s museums and a local chapter of the Lions Club, but isn’t sure how to go about doing it.
So in this quick consultation, you’ll hear my advice to her about ways she can combine the Lions Club with police stations and a local bank to make a crime-preventing, fundraising, pen-selling package. You’ll also hear ways to easily create a marketing plan for selling the pens to children’s museums and science centers nationwide.
You’ll Also Hear…
• Examples of when to give out the “preferred vendor rate,” what that usually is – and what that might mean for you
• The easiest (and cheapest) way to get a mailing list of stores, museums or science centers that would probably be interested in the pens
• The very first thing you should do before contacting any store
• All about the pricing, incentives, and discounts to consider for your pens
• The win-win combinations you can make when mixing the pens with a fundraising effort – that will give people a feel-good incentive for every purchase
• Ways to take the sting out of shipping with a simple deal you can make with UPS
Although the pen business is yours to play around and have fun with, it’s always a good idea to learn as many marketing opportunities as possible.
And there are a lot of great ideas outlined in this audio that will help you make the most of your business today.
07 – How To Jumpstart Your Pen Business With A Few Reachable Goals And A Marketing Plan
Although the pen business is yours to craft into whatever you want to make of it, there are some key strategies that might help you turn it into a lucrative income stream right from the start, and in this audio, you’ll hear all about them.
This is a 20-minute consultation I did with a new pen licensee named Laura. Laura currently works as an office assistant in a school district and is hoping to make $2,000 a month with her new pen business. That’s a completely realistic goal if you have a plan and stick to it. So you’ll hear some key strategies and ideas on the best ways to do that.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The best (and easiest) way to sell pens in large quantities
• A realistic look at what you can expect to spend on marketing – you’ll be surprised at how little it takes
• Why it might be worth it to hire someone to set up accounts for you
• A word-for-word script you can use to land accounts
• An almost fool-proof way to track any telemarketer you hire in real time – -and know if they’re really making calls and how well they’re doing
• Examples of how Laura (or anyone) can market the pens to schools all over the nation – so they can mark expensive equipment without the hassles of an engraver
Invisible pens usually retail for $5-$8 each, but don’t cost nearly that much to produce. So with a little know-how and a good plan in place, you should be able to build a nice business for yourself right away. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that.
08 – The ID Pen Rolodex Master – Resources to Operate Your ID Pen Business
A 17-page PDF Document That Includes More Than 80 Resources In The Following Categories:
* Copywriters Who Do A Good Job
* Mailing Lists –
* Researching Mailing Lists On The Internet
* Mailing Lists, Card Decks and Good Advice
* Good International Lists
* Letter Shops
* Personalized Mailing
* Order Taking Services
* Fulfillment Houses
* Shipping Services
* Express Mail Look-A-Like Envelopes
* Merchant Account Services
* Checks By Phone and Fax
* Check Guarantee
* Funding/Factoring of Accounts Receivable
* Package Inserts
* Billing Inserts
* Customized Post-It Notes
* Realistic Million Dollar Bills
* Million Dollar Business Cards
* Classified Advertising Placement Services
* Graphic Artists
* Cover Designs
* Book Printers
* Ink, Pen, Parts, UV Lights Suppliers
09 – ID Pen Letters and Mailings Swipe File Master
A 63-page PDF Document That Includes:
* 20 ID Pen Sales / Product Information Letters With Titles Like:
1) Order ID Pens before August 3rd and get FREE SHIPPING…..
2) Now You Can Get ID Pens at Cost!
2) 975 ID Pens @ 89 cents each One Time Offer Won’t Last Long
4) Order Counterfeit Money Detector Pens before August 30th
5) Cops, Strike Pay-dirt!
6) FREE UV Lights For Your Station – ID Pens – Only .87 Cents
7) Why Is This “Crazy’ California Man Giving Away Pens–FREE?
8) Get Your Police ID Pens For Your National Night Out Promotion!
* A Joint Venture Proposal Offering Percentage
* Testimonial Request Letter
* A Customer Service Support Letter
* Set-up Instructions
* 9 Press Releases With Titles Like These
“A Business In A Box: Unique Writing Pens Offer Profit Opportunity”
“FORMULA FOR SPECIALTY PENS A RECIPE FOR SUCCESS”
“Unique Pen Fights Crime: Donated To Local Community Groups”
“MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WASTED IN EFFORT TO ‘SAVE’ MONEY”
“Low-Tech Specialty Pens Sell Well in High-Tech Economy”
* 3 Radio Advertisement Scripts
* 1-inch Ads for Distributors, Stores, and Retail:
“Fight crime & make money!”
“Sell ‘Branding Pens’ & fight crime!”
“‘Brand’ your valuables with invisible ink!”
* Story Memo:
“A Recipe For Success: Pen Manufacturer Monico Products”
* Company Background
* Company Fact Sheet
* Principal Background
* Product Fact Sheet
* Five (5) 2-Sided Advertisement Post Cards
10 – ID Pen Artwork and Letter Swipe File
A 32-page PDF Document That Includes:
* 8 Different Newspaper Articles About the ID Pen with Titles Like:
1) Crime Fighting Pens
2) ID Pens Available to Police, Watch Groups
3) Pens Donated To Local Businesses Fight Crime
4) Officers Hooked By Invisible Ink Pens
* 18 Ads for Periodicals — Includes Artwork and Order Forms
* Front and Back of Postcard Mailing – includes Artwork
* Template for ID Pen Stickers to be used in a variety of mailings
10 – My ID Pen Factory and Some Simple Instructions On How to Make The Pens
Come with me and let me show you around. This is a little tour of my backyard “Mini-Factory”. This was years later after I moved out from my one bedroom apartment. I was married now with two kids. But I was still making and selling pens The methods I use to make all my pen products are the same. In these photos, you will see how my invisible ink pens are made. The only difference in making the id pen, my red eye pens, my vanishing ink pen, my money detector pen, fingerprint pens or any pen you make is what you put inside the pen. It’s the ink or formula you put into the pen and the size of the pen tips that will make the difference. Everything else is the works the same way. So ask yourself this one question . . . What kind of pen can I invent? What problem can it solve?
Here’s more Q&A
- Q: Can you explain the whole concept of the “id pen licensing deal”?
- A: When you see Mickey Mouse on a lunchbox or the Fremantle Dockers’ logo on a tee shirt, the manufacturers of the lunchboxes and tee shirts paid Licensing Fees (plus, usually, royalties) to use the cartoon or logo.
Licensing Fees (and often, on-going royalties) are typically attached to all forms of “intellectual properties” like brand names, logos, images.
The Licensee, the person or company paying the Licensing Fee for the specified Use Rights does so for a variety of reasons and benefits, such as brand name or logo recognition, a shortcut to the product, and saving from having to use advertising to build a new identity from scratch. For example, a company choosing to publish a diet, health and exercise magazine chooses to pay a License Fee to use the Weight Watchers name and trademark rather than create a new name of its own because they believe this will be a less costly shortcut.
In this case, with my ID Pen Marketing License, you are getting Use Rights to many intellectual properties, including My name, likeness, reputation, facts about my accomplishments my testimonials my product titles and descriptions plus proven advertisements and sales letters.
You are also getting Re-Sale Rights to the invisible ink pen.
- Q: What must I do to keep all my rights as a Licensee?
- A: Once you pay your $997, you can NOT lose any of your rights, ever.
This is a PERMANENT License.
- Q: How does this compare to a franchise?
- A: Franchises typically impose many restrictions, often including limited geographic territories or other limits on who you can and cannot sell to, where you can or cannot sell, or how you can or cannot sell.
There are NO SUCH RESTRICTIONS with this ID Pen Marketing License.
You may sell to anyone anywhere in the world, at any price you choose, by any means you choose.
Most franchises also require you to buy goods, supplies, and services from the franchise company or to pay a continuing royalty on all your sales to the franchise company, or both.
THERE ARE NO SUCH CONTINUING OBLIGATIONS with this Marketing License.
You pay NO ROYALTIES, you keep all your profits.
Finally, of course, most franchises cost much, much, much more, and offer no guarantees.
There are similarities, though.
With your ID Pen Marketing License, you DO get the same kind of valuable how-to instructions, ready-to-use advertising, and coaching support you would get with many franchises.
In this case, though, you get all with none of the restrictions or continuing obligations inherent in franchising.
- Q: Why is the License to my ID Pen products so much more valuable than a license to other pen products?
- A: There are four main points to keep in mind:
1. PROVEN PRODUCTS — My Invisible ink pen is successful in the marketplace, sold via a variety of media and methods, to the tune of thousands of dollars. Just do a Google search on ID Pen and you’ll see it all over the place.
But don’t think even for one second that the market for these pens is tapped. That is nonsense and nothing could be further from the truth.
3. SATISFYING PRODUCTS — these ID Pens have a “domino effect”; virtually everybody who buys one of my invisible ink pens buys more! This cannot be said of most products.
These products build your business for you.
I’ve been enjoying ongoing sales with some of my accounts for over 17 years.
As the customer testimonials so dramatically demonstrate, these are products that really perform, that genuinely help and benefit people and that you can be very proud to represent, market and sell.
Firstly because all of the id pens will sell for years and years.
The changing parade guarantees this ( ever changing business to business and business opportunity seekers).
Secondly, they are synergistic with each other offering you the opportunity to sell product after product to the same client.
This is where true wealth lies.
- Q: Can you give me some ideas of who will want the invisible ink pens?
- A: Retail customers are those who buy from you at wholesale prices and resell the pens to users at retail, which is a suggested price of $5. Your sales prospects should include stores (computer related, mobile phone, hardware, gun, appliance, convenience, electronics, art & antique, jewelry, office supply hardware, auto supply, and more).
Also flea market dealers, door-to-door salespeople, and others who have existing customers.
Giveaway/Promotional customers are companies and individuals who buy Invisible ink pens direct from you at wholesale prices and then give them away or otherwise distribute the pens in order to promote themselves and get or reward their customers. Your sales prospects include individual real estate agents and entire real estate offices, local insurance agencies, alarm companies, newspaper publishers, banks, auto dealers, accountants, and others interested in promoting good will.
Organizations & Fund Raising customers are those groups that buy pens from you at wholesale prices either use them as inducements to join or make a contribution. Or the pens are purchased in quantity in order that they may be re-sold to users, with the profits going to the institution. Examples of the first type are Crime Watch organizations, public TV and radio stations, police benevolent associations, friends of firefighters, and similar public safety groups. Examples of fund-raising customers include schools, churches and synagogues, hospital auxiliaries, and scouts.
Large Business and Institutional customers will buy pens at negotiated quantity prices and use them throughout their organizations. Examples of such customers include retail stores and chains, banks, schools that look for protection from losses to vandalism, hospitals, parts distributors, audio and video chains, pharmacy groups, police and fire departments, and others who own large quantities of valuable property inventoried at several different locations.
Retail stores across the country will buy Invisible ink pen to prevent merchandise return fraud. The store marks the tags of new merchandise it carries to identify their own merchandise should someone try to return it. If the tag of the returned item doesn’t show up under the ultraviolet light, it’s not the store’s merchandise and is not allowed to be returned. A simple solution for a vexing problem.
My Invisible ink pens can be useful to local neighborhood watch groups and police stations. A vibrating engraver is typically loaned out to people in the community by these groups but is not as useful as the Invisible ink pen because the vibrator imbeds scratches and damages the property. The person using the vibrating inscriber must also return it. But thanks to the low price and convenience of my Invisible ink pens, everyone in the community can own their own personal property protection system.
- You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to sell the Invisible ink Pens.
- At full retail, it’s only Five Dollars!
- At full retail, these pens are easy to sell. Let’s face it; who would turn away from an opportunity to “brand” over 1,000 of their valuable possessions for $5?
- Most would spend the $5 just for the peace of mind, and the rest of us will buy it just because it’s cool. (Hey, an invisible ink pen has always been cool!)
- For those reasons, it’s easy to see why wholesale buyers will take an immediate interest. All you have to do is show them how the Invisible ink pen can help them meet their own objectives, and they’ll become your customers
- What a great way to get into (or expand) your Mail-Order / Internet / Retail business!!!
- I dare you to find a better way to make and extra $10,000.00, $20,000.00, $35,000.00 or more a year part time!…..
- You see, I’ve owned other businesses, “normal” businesses, I’ve worked in sales, and, yes, I’ve earned good incomes before…but getting into “the pen business” took me from working hard for my living to easily, automatically earning
- steady income while enjoying my life, wife and my two kids.
- YOU ARE ABOUT TO DISCOVER THE NEAR PERFECT LIFESTYLE BUSINESS…
- Think about all this:
- NO employee headaches — Once you have the knowledge, you can make thousands of top quality invisible ink pens right from your kitchen table at a cost of less than one quarter. Sell for $5 or more. What a profit!
- NO big overhead
- NO expensive equipment needed. All you need is some rubber bands, boxes, gloves and a few other items to run this business.
- NO product to find or create……proven “hot” product handed to you.
- NO “warehouse needed”– I can fit 100,000 pens in the corner of my bedroom. none of your money tied up sitting idle in another office of business location…
- NO advertising or brochures to get written and Created …NO creativity required!
- NO special computer skills required.
- NO long delays in getting started — you can start marketing the pens the same day you get your kit. And making them within a dew short weeks. It is an almost “instant”, complete business.
- NO restrictions — unlike a franchise, you have NO TERRITORIAL LIMITS; you can sell anywhere in the world (just as I do) NO MEDIA RESTRICTIONS; you can advertise anywhere you please, mail to anyone you please…
- NOTHING else to buy from me — AND NO CONTINUING ROYALTIES.
- NO “GIMMICKS”– Look, this is NOT “MLM”, NOT a catalog mailing scheme (where only the catalog’s printer profits), NOT a goofy “idea” — like “just place tiny classified ads in a multitude of newspapers”, NOT worthless products compiled from old materials… this is a REAL, proven, currently successful pen needed by the business owner, entrepreneur, sales pro and business opportunity seeker …..
- AND a proven arsenal of marketing tools WITH a solid A-to-Z business plan.